You can return or exchange eligible items up to 30 days from the date your order was delivered as long as products are in resalable condition. Items must be in their original condition (unused, unwashed and undamaged) with all the packaging intact.
Do not send merchandise directly back to the merchant until we issue you a return shipping label.
Please note that you cannot return certain products, including items listed in the following categories:
- Electronic Media
- Beauty (excluding electronics)
- Gourmet Foods
How do I return an item?
1. Contact our Customer Support team at email@example.com.
2. Explain that you would like to return your order and provide as much detail as possible to help us understand the reason for the return. We will use this information to provide the best possible service as well as improve our overall customer experience moving forward.
4. Our Customer Support team will provide you with a return label to get the item(s) back to the appropriate merchant(s) or provide you with an alternate solution if available.
5. Refunds are processed back the original payment form used to complete your purchase. Refunds are generally processed within 7 days of the item being delivered.
What if my item is defective or I was sent the wrong item?
You may return the product within 30 days regardless of the category of the product. In the unlikely event something of this nature happens, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as described above and we'll correct the issue or refund your purchase.
We'll refund the price of the product, as well as any shipping charges paid within 7 days of when the return is delivered back to the merchant. Any applicable replacement shipments may be processed for payment and shipping separately.
- All shipping charges are non-refundable, except in the unlikely event that you have received the wrong or defective goods. The original and return shipping costs will be deducted from your refund if applicable.
- Final Sale items may be eligible for return or refund if they are damaged, non-functional or otherwise not as described.